Simply create your account and click on the paper to begin reading. A calendar at the top-left of the screen provides instant access to recent archives. The Table of Contents offers a quick and easy way to jump between sections of the paper.
Each page of the day's edition is reflected on the right side of the screen. You can scroll to find the specific page you want, and then click on it to read.
A bar at the bottom offers controls such as zooming and different page views. You can also export the edition to read offline or on an e-reader (Kindle).
Clicking on a headline brings up the story in a reader box. An options box appears under the headline on the new page, and offers to translate, bookmark, email and print the story. A bar to the left offers the ability to change the size of the text for easier reading. Controls are also present to quickly visit the next story.
The Digital Edition allows for several unique extras that aim to make your reading experience even better. These features include:
• Download the day's paper to view offline
• Voice software to allow for listening of stories
• Translation in up to 12 different languages
• Ability to search for keywords within a publication.
• Share articles via social media including Facebook and Twitter
• Post comments on stories
• Print specific stories or pages
• Mobile application allows easy viewing on an iOS (iPhone, iPad) or Android device.
The mobile application titled PressReader can be download here.