Being Christians, a great way that the Holy Spirit will help direct us in this life is by other people. In the Bible are several fascinating verses showing us that there is safety from the many counselors and that you'll wager war by wise counsel along with other followers.
God can obviously provide us with a direct word anytime He wants to, yet there will be other times that He will talk to us through other people. This is the reason Jesus has set us up as a Body, not as lone rangers.
If we turn out to be born again Christians, not only are we grafted back into the Lord, yet we are likewise joining the many other born again believers who're in today's times. That's why, we are actually a church and as such, we should deal with one another in unison as well as harmony so all of us can accomplish God's best will for our lives.
For anybody who weren't conscious of these very good passages, here are 6 great passages which will show you in no doubtful terms that God really does desire all of us sharing our walks along with other believers and sometimes, dealing with each other to complete specified jobs as well as obligations.
1. 'Where there is no counsel, the people fall; but in the multitude of counselors there is safety.' (Proverbs 11:14)
2. 'A wise man is strong, yes, a man of knowledge increases strength; for by wise counsel you will wage your own war, and in a multitude of counselors there is safety.' (Proverbs 24:5)
3. 'Every purpose is established by counsel; by wise counsel wage war.' (Proverbs 20:18)
4. 'Without counsel, plans go awry, but in the multitude of counselors they are established.' (Proverbs 15:22)
5. 'Listen to counsel and receive instruction, that you may be wise in your latter days.' (Proverbs 19:20)
6. 'Cease listening to instruction, my son, and you will stray from the words of knowledge.' (Proverbs 19:27)
The Bible informs us that we'll simply learn in part and that we therefore should be prepared to share our stock of knowledge in the Lord along with other Christian believers, and they in addition need to carry out the same along with us therefore we can all mature in the style and knowledge of God for our own lives.
Article by Julia, hope you like this post and here are 2 more that i have just currently read and liked bible knowledge ministries
and facebook bible knowldge